ScreenFlow 4.0.2 has been released
Our engineers have been prolific – this release has more than 60 fixes - mostly minor and annoying – but a few highlights include:
- Feature addition: Many of you will be happy to hear we’ve brought back the ability to resize an object on the canvas by holding down the Command key when pinching in the canvas (or scrolling with mouse)
- Fixed issue causing video export to be darker than it appears in editing
- Fixed issue that caused transitions to appear low-res when exported in certain circumstances
- Fixed issue causing an inability to access the Elgato Turbo H.264 USB device
- Fixed issued that caused certain H.264 / Apple Animation files to not display on canvas
And many, many more fixes. Read the release notes for a full list of changes in this release.
This is a free update for existing ScreenFlow 4.0 customers and a $29 paid upgrade for ScreenFlow 3.x, 2.x and 1.x customers.
If you’re already a 4.x user, the easiest way to update is to “Check for updates” from within the ScreenFlow application. Alternatively, you can go to our website, where there are instructions on how to upgrade.